What's new
What's new

Great worker headed to Boulder/Louisville Co. area

cross hair

Aluminum
One of my best employees has decided to move to Louisville, Colorado. He also happens to be my 23 year old son! Mixed emotions for me, I will miss him and he's a great worker that I hate to lose, but as a dad I am happy to see him pursue his dream which has been to live in Colorado. He has a job lined up at a tree service and a temporary place to live but will be looking for better work.

I'm a critical employer but will vouch for his work ethics. He is never late, I think in three years he has called off sick once. Smart kid who learns quickly, and the best part is he's one of those quiet guys who would rather get work done than talk, at the end of the day he accomplishes more than most of my seasoned employees. I wish I had ten of him!

Anyway...he has done some secondary machining but primarily he does assembly of some of our products, welding cables and robotic reaming stations and such. Pneumatics, wiring, hydraulic crimping, hand tools..etc. Very very neat, organized and methodical worker.

I thought I would put the word out in case someone in the Louisville area is looking for a good employee. I know how hard they are to find.

Let me know if anyone has an interest or any leads out there.

Thanks

Back