Machinist's with CNC Experience WANTED, Multiple Vacancies
We have a significant number of CNC Machinist Positions available in the Chicago area. Job Detail Below....
***MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Lathe or Numerically Controlled (NC) Lathe to be considered***
- Previous factory experience
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to show up everyday and on time
- Must have a willingness and ability to learn new things
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to Program, Read Blue Prints and previous assembly experience is a plus
- Sets up and operates numerically controlled machines to perform a combination of machining operations where the feeds, speeds and cycle are fully controlled by encoded instructions.
- Overrides speeds, feeds and adjusts offsets as required. May be required to operate machine manually to perform rework, missed operations or complete machining of piece parts.
- Interprets machining programs, tool layouts, encoded instructions and prints as necessary to operate machines.
- Machines included in this classification must meet the individual criteria as specified:
1. Sets up and operates N/C lathes to perform four or more functions per cycle (turn, face, bore, groove and other machining) to close tolerances.
2. Sets up and operates N/C machines to perform both of the following per cycle:
A. A combination of distinctly different basic machine tool functions such as milling and drilling.
(i) Use of over 21 tools.
(ii) Use of over 10 tools - one of which is adjusted to maintain close tolerance on size.
SHIFT AVAILABILITY AND PAY:
1st Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
2nd Shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
3rd Shift: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
***Expect opportunity for significant amounts of Overtime for all Shifts***
All candidates hired will spend their 1st week working the 1st shift to receive training and orientation.
If interested, please respond with your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags for this Thread