What's new
What's new

Needed: Strong CNC Lathe Guy - Louisville, KY

Jashley73

Titanium
We are looking for someone to replace me at my current job, as I'll be moving on to a new venture here shortly. Location is Louisville, Ky.

We need someone that's experienced with programming/setup/troublshooting on CNC lathes. 2-axis only really, but you must know your stuff. Must know G-code. Preference for Fanuc & Mazak experience. Must know about turning steels, tooling and so on... If you don't know how to use your test-indiactor and troubleshoot a machine/part/quality issue, please don't apply...

This person will be a key-person on our CNC lathes, and will be in charge of preparing sample pieces, 1st-piece prove-out, assisting in estimating new work, root-cause of quality issues, some training on new-processes, etc...

We're a Tier-2 supplier to the heavy-truck industry, and machine near-net shape forgings in a medium-volume production setting. (This is not a production-operator's position...) Nice clean shop, fairly new machines. Good overall company to work for. The job allows for flexibility, but be advised - you will be a key employee in supporting the production & quality departments, and will have to "give" along with the "take."

Pay - I can't really speak a whole lot to the specifics of the pay, (that is my bosses authority, and I'm posting this help-wanted add as a courtesy...) but mid 20's/Hour+ for the right candidate is probably possible. (Do not quote me on this... - again, not my authority...)

If anyone is interested, send me an e-mail at Jashley73 -at- hotmail.com or call me at area-code five-zero-two, six-five-seven, nine-five-zero-eight.

Back