What's new
What's new

Sales / New Customer Acquisition

TiTillIdie

Plastic
We are looking for someone to showcase our skills as a production based machine shop. This person would be responsible for creating a relationship with customers or companies that would potentially purchase machine time. This position would be commission based only. We are located in the space coast area, but not necessarily needing a representative that is located here. Please email me directly at [email protected]

We are looking for someone to showcase our skills as a production based machine shop. This person would be responsible for creating a relationship with customers or companies that would potentially purchase machine time. This position would be commission based only. We are located in the space coast area, but not necessarily needing a representative that is located here. Please email me directly at [email protected]
If you want to hire a decent salesperson you're gonna have to do better than this.

Any decent salesman or woman will require a base of $50k plus commission. A company car. An IPHONE or Galaxy S8. An assistant (might be PT, at 25-30 hours per week). Good commission structure to raise total pay in the $150kK- $ 200K range. And, an expense account with a limit of $3K to $5K per month.

I know a sales guy who booked 18.5 Million USD in production in one year. Don't you think it's worth it to hire the very best? Fact: Sales pros are frequently the most highly compensated employees in companies of every kind.

This ad will only attract losers.

Squire

Sent Using Tapatalk - Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma, Tahlequah OK

Back