What's new
What's new

Toolmaker job opportunity in Melbourne, Australia

VesperTools

Aluminum
If you are, or you know someone who is a toolmaker/machinist with some years experience and at the top of your game then I need that person to come work for me!
If you're looking for a change of workplace, or a change of what you make (no press tools and plastics dies here) and have the desire to place yourself in a position of responsibility in an exceptional workplace, with beautiful and well maintained machines, making exceptionally nice things efficiently by hand and by machine with me working with you on the tools and providing whatever guidance needed then please get in touch with me: Chris Vesper.
This is not the usual 8-4 where you turn up and expect your pay and extras regardless of performance where it's just a job for you and you'd rather be fishing or drinking. I'm too small a business to be able to absorb that out of my own pocket. I need someone with pride in their work, passion for quality, ability to think and reinvent more efficient processes, someone who can even think a step or two ahead of me. And even someone who dreams of sweet sweet machine tools or highly skilled hand work. Your dreams could come true working here! :-)
Some woodworking knowledge is desirable but not essential. CNC and manual machining happen here.P1030196.jpg

Back