What's new
What's new

Windsor Mold Group has an exciting opportunity for a CNC Machinist

Currently, we are looking for a long term CNC Machinist to be a part of our Tooling Division team in our Windsor, Ontario location.

The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of experience as a CNC Machinist. It is also required that you have previous training and practice of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and basic Microsoft Windows/Office skills. Previous manufacturing mold experience and work experience with WorkNC will be considered an asset.

As a part of Windsor Mold Group, you will not only have the opportunity to work with a driven and talented team, you will also receive competitive benefits such as:

• A salary of $22 to $26 per hour, depending on your skills and qualifications;
  • A full benefits package, which includes dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage;
  • Opportunity to enroll in a pension plan with 5% matching, one year after you join the company;
  • Enjoy a tiered vacation structure that maxes out at five weeks for long-standing employees;
  • Paid Christmas shutdown with the option to gain overtime hours if desired;
  • Company-wide social events such as Christmas lunch, summer barbeques and pizza lunches; and
  • Safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement.

For full job detail and to apply online, please visit SCOUT - CNC Machinist

Who wants to do this as a normal schedule?

Very common in the mold building trades. I did this kind of schedule for more than 20 years. Every shop I worked in it was understood going in
that would be the hours. Fast paced, stressful, work up the ying yang and I remember a lot of good times with a LOT of very talented people.

Back