What's new
What's new

2CHL & 1-2HL low lead pictures

Hobby Shop

Stainless
The brown truck finally dropped off my new 2CHL low lead. :D
It came with 4 change gears but no worms or wheels.

Here's a few pictures comparing a 1-2HL LL (dark grey) to a 2CHL LL (light grey) & 2CHL table end.

As you can see, the 1-2HL LL will not fit a 2CHL because the table ends are different. If you make an adapter plate, changes have to be made to the aux. shaft, table lead screw and LL kick out rod.

On the up side, K&T added an extra screw so a 2CHL box would fit a 1-2HL with only one mod. needed to the kick out rod.

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_6050.jpg
    IMG_6050.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_6051.jpg
    IMG_6051.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_5621.jpg
    IMG_5621.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 191
Hello: A great addition to your mill... Wouldn't part with mine for sure as it is so convenient to be able to run dividing heads and rotabs under power..

Wish I had one for my 2h plain as I have a vertical head which will swivel to the angle of the helix therefore could cut helical gears with my plain mill..

Ramsay 1:)

Nice score Hobby Shop!
When are you going to find a 2CH with a LL for me ? ;)

Thanks. Its taken a long time. I bet you want the 2CH to be all tricked out too :smoking:. I could probably help out but the whole Norway thing might be a barrier. :willy_nilly:

Heres the 20" rotab I grabbed yesterday.

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_6053.jpg
    IMG_6053.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 167
Universal horizontal with the low lead is all I'm asking :) And that it is in decent shape off course.
Shipping is not a problem as long as you can crate it and get it to NJ.

Back