What's new
What's new

Brown and Sharpe universal mill #2A spindle reverse shaft

drich1996

Plastic
I recently bought a brown and sharpe #2 mill and it was missing the spindle reverse lever and shaft but i managed to find the lever in some parts the previous owner sold to me with the mill but the shaft that the lever attaches too is missing inside the mill and i was wondering if anyone who owns the same mill could give me the specs of the shaft and some pictures so i can build a replacement. On the off chance someone has the part for sale ill be willing to buy it.

20170515_214219 (1).jpg20170515_214223.jpg20170515_225801.jpg20170515_225806.jpg

I have a 2A in storage but have not had that access panel for the speed case off yet. Have you opened it up yet to take a look inside?..if so could you some pics? If it isn't too much hastle to get to the part in question I could probably run down to my machine and get some info on the part. Have you tried contacting Bourn & Koch to get a quote for the part for the heck of it? Probably pretty expensive but worth a try. I imagine the have a print for the part but doubt they would share that info. I have been lucky a few times asking for prints. I got a few from Marvel for a power hack saw that was missing a few parts.

MILO

Thanks for the reply, ill contact them to see about the prints and a parts. I haven't taken off the speed case yet but ill try to this week. I appreciate the help

Back