What's new
What's new

Cincinnati, Kearny Trecker, Lodge and Shipley, Iron for Sale in NE Philadelphia

jcomly

Plastic
Hi all. I'm selling machines from my family's machine shop that's been in business since 1945. My family has owned it since 1960, and sadly, my father had to quit working 2 years ago due to progression of Alzheimer's.

Here's what I have:

Cincinnati 520-16 horizontal mill with arbors, supports, vertical head, Bridgeport head, and original overarm support. Has not run in probably 10 years, but everything works. Pump seems a little noisy to me, but overall a tight machine. Note, this machine weighs 15,000 lbs, so a rigger will be necessary to remove and load. I can provide a clear path out of the shop. Asking $6000 OBO.

Cincinnati 2MI horizontal mill with arbors, and supports. Runs great. Only issue is that lower spindle speeds seem to have just a little gear noise (perhaps a chipped tooth in an idler gear). Overall, a tight machine. I can load and possibly deliver within 150 miles, but buyer needs a way to get off my trailer. Asking $1850 OBO.

Kearny Trecker 2CH horizontal mill with arbors, supports, vertical head, and slotting attachment! Everything works, and even have the rare and elusive coolant return tube from the table. Only issue is knee is slightly difficult to engage/disengage in rapid traverse, but I suspect running with kerosene in the knee for a bit (as manual suggests) may help. I can load and possibly deliver within 150 miles, but buyer needs a way to get off my trailer. Asking $2250 OBO.

Kearny Trecker 3CK-15HP vertical mill with tool holders, and three table vises. Everything works. Only issue is the cover on the spindle is cracked and leaks spindle oil. I believe this machine weighs 10,000 pounds, so a rigger is necessary to remove and load. Asking $3000 OBO

Lodge and Shipley 25" Standard Lathe 25" swing X 96" length. Comes with two steady rests, faceplate, 4-jaw chuck. I may also have a 3-jaw chuck, but not positive. I also have another set of gears which I suspect is for metric threads. I believe I can load this machine. Asking $4000 OBO.

Please PM me for more info or pics, etc.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:

Back