What's new
What's new

Cincinnati Milacron 208U lathe - Acramatic 850, Shop Floor Programming manual?

Richard/SIA

Cast Iron
The computer I had the basic Acramatic 850 "Shop Floor Programming" guide on died.
I have a very simple part to make that should be ideal for getting familiar with the SFP function.
Anyone have a copy, paper of PDF?
There is supposed to be a more detailed 850 SFP manual available as well but I've never seen one.

c mike

The computer I had the basic Acramatic 850 "Shop Floor Programming" guide on died.
I have a very simple part to make that should be ideal for getting familiar with the SFP function.
Anyone have a copy, paper of PDF?
There is supposed to be a more detailed 850 SFP manual available as well but I've never seen one.

Machine seral no. plus call the Fives @ 800.734.0735. You probably won't like the price.

What, you mean $300.00 and no assurance that it will be legible?

I think I can get by with the basic pamphlet I had before if I can locate another copy or recover the file from a computer that will not boot.
Got the necessary program written by hand but expect that the SFP might have been more efficient.

Got the necessary program written by hand but expect that the SFP might have been more efficient.
If you are looking for efficiency, hand-written is better. If you want it easy-to-do, then sfp is your fella.

If you ever get that disk rescued I'll send you mine to work on. It's got Cinturn II on it ... :(

Back