What's new
What's new

K&T Attachments Find

drom68

Cast Iron
I was able to find a K&T vertical head attachment and other items. I still need to pick up a few things like a slotting attachment and 2H mill.

IMG_1018.jpgIMG_1019.jpgIMG_1020.jpgIMG_1021.jpgIMG_1023.jpg

Model H DH with threaded spindle nose is real early

Even in '39 they were already NMTB spindle noses

Attachments

• KTH DH 01.jpg
    KTH DH 01.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 123
Model H DH with threaded spindle nose is real early

Even in '39 they were already NMTB spindle noses

I have a non driven version. I'll have to look at the spindle nose as well. Do you know of any issues or major differences with the earlier threaded versions?

Nice find. Do any of those overarm supports have 4.25 dia. 6.25 center to center, and 8.5 from center of arms to center of arbor? I sure could use a pair. Thanks Mike

I have a non driven version. I'll have to look at the spindle nose as well. Do you know of any issues or major differences with the earlier threaded versions?

First Model H I have seen with threaded spindle. Say the serial and possibly it can be dated. Normal format is X-XXXX or XX-XXXX, all numeric

Nice find. Do any of those overarm supports have 4.25 dia. 6.25 center to center, and 8.5 from center of arms to center of arbor? I sure could use a pair. Thanks Mike

Unfortunately I can't send you a pair.... The ones I have are under 4"

Congrats! Looks like you even have the NEVER present vertical head drive gear.. BRAVO! Ramsay 1:)

Yep, that was the first thing I looked for. Huge relief when I found it. The slotter attachment (not pictured yet) also has the drive arbor and it is in great shape and complete. The 2H mill is supposed to be a 50taper version, I haven't been able to pick it up yet.

Update

So I picked up the slotting attachment and drive flange. Both the vertical head and slotter will fit on the 2CH that I have. The drive flange bolts up no issue and the vertical head drive gear is a 50 taper.

I also picked up a tap driver, but I don't have much knowledge of it. Can anyone provide info to help out.

IMG_1035.jpgIMG_1036.jpg

#2K

The place I picked up all the K&T attachments is also selling a #2K. Long story to this, but it is sitting outside due to moving his shop so there is surface rust coming on. If there is any interest let me know and I can get more pics and info. IMG_1029.jpgIMG_1030.jpgIMG_1031.jpgIMG_1032.jpgIMG_1033.jpg

drom68

Any chance you would be selling anything extra? i'm looking for a B overarm support. But I'd buy the pair if I had to.
3 5/8 dia 4 3/4 center to center.Is what I'm looking for.

Just let me know.

Thank you Mike Hole

drom68

Any chance you would be selling anything extra? i'm looking for a B overarm support. But I'd buy the pair if I had to.
3 5/8 dia 4 3/4 center to center.Is what I'm looking for.

Just let me know.

Thank you Mike Hole

Give me some time, I still have to pick up the 2H and figure out if I am going to do anything with it.

Back