What's new
What's new

Kearney Trecker serial number PFD [ direct link.]

m-lud

Stainless
Here is a link to Kearney Trecker serial numbers. I know its in publication reprints but now its also here.
I think there is an earlier list also. Please post a link.
Kearney & Trecker Co. - Publication Reprints - SERIAL NUMBER REFERENCE - Lot 8526 on | VintageMachinery.org

Kearney & Trecker Co. - Publication Reprints - SERIAL NUMBER REFERENCE - Lot 6176-8525 | VintageMachinery.org

Kearney & Trecker Co. - Publication Reprints - SERIAL NUMBER REFERENCE - Lot 3836-6175 | VintageMachinery.org

Kearney & Trecker Co. - Publication Reprints - SERIAL NUMBER REFERENCE - Lot 15 - 3835 | VintageMachinery.org

It would be nice to get the pages in print to avoid pfd downloads. No printer here. pfd files like to control you:rolleyes5:

Ramsey Thanks for all your scans.

Last edited:
I have a KT 2 D rotary head mill with the logo on the side that is a plate attached with drive screws. the serial number is not in that location like on the older mills. There are dates on the patent number plate going up to 1967.
Does anyone know where the serial numbers are stamped for the late 1960's 2D

It's a whole bunch of pages.. I know.. I scanned every one of them so that everyone can enjoy them on Vintage Machinery.org...Cheers; Ramsay 1:)

That's a lot of work. Thanks. I couldn't have posted the links without your work. I was going to thank the author but forgot. Its a very detailed record for old machinery.
I just thought it would get more hits on searches on the forum. . Publication reprints Is great along with Vintage Machinery also.
I hope its ok to post links like that on here..

That's a lot of work. Thanks. I couldn't have posted the links without your work. I was going to thank the author but forgot. Its a very detailed record for old machinery.
I just thought it would get more hits on searches on the forum. . Publication reprints Is great along with Vintage Machinery also.
I hope its ok to post links like that on here..

Just glad everyone can share this info... When I am gone it will probably go out to the trash along with most of the other things I have shared....This way it can live on.. Cheers! Ramsay 1:)

Back