What's new
What's new

KT 2CHL horizontal thinking about selling to a good home or trade

heritagemachine

Plastic
I have a KT 2CHL plain horizontal mill that I bought two years ago from a dealer. They made a video, sent pictures and seemed like the ideal machine for me, everything worked but there was some wear on the Y axis ways and the Y lead screw they conveniently didn't tell me about. I made the mistake of tearing it down to scrape the ways and make the repairs, I got started and got the knee cleaned up better but now don't have time to finish the project am too busy with family priorities and am ready to just move on.

I would like to know if someone needs one for a project or for parts. All the gears inside look good. For what I gave for it I know I'll take a massive hit on it but I don't want to scrap it nor part it out piece by piece, prefer all or nothing "to a good home" I'd consider a trade for a small lathe or something. s/n is 17-6807. I am near Iowa City, Iowa. Can send pictures and more details. Steve

I have a KT 2CHL plain horizontal mill that I bought two years ago from a dealer. They made a video, sent pictures and seemed like the ideal machine for me, everything worked but there was some wear on the Y axis ways and the Y lead screw they conveniently didn't tell me about. I made the mistake of tearing it down to scrape the ways and make the repairs, I got started and got the knee cleaned up better but now don't have time to finish the project am too busy with family priorities and am ready to just move on.

I would like to know if someone needs one for a project or for parts. All the gears inside look good. For what I gave for it I know I'll take a massive hit on it but I don't want to scrap it nor part it out piece by piece, prefer all or nothing "to a good home" I'd consider a trade for a small lathe or something. s/n is 17-6807. I am near Iowa City, Iowa. Can send pictures and more details. Steve

Steve,
Pm sent.

Back