What's new
What's new

milwaukee midget mill head

romie24

Hot Rolled
I saw this on craigslist.

mill/drill head.

I have no affiliation with this seller. Just thought someone may be interested it isn't far from me. I hope I attached this correctly. mike

Last edited:
I'd be interested if there was some way to get it to south-central texas. Good way to double our machines usefulness:D.

Does anyone know what kind of tool holder/collet these would take?

I am not positive, might even be wrong, could be even incorrect, but I think I read somewhere that they took a #7 B&S collet?? mike

I am not positive, might even be wrong, could be even incorrect, but I think I read somewhere that they took a #7 B&S collet?? mike
Checked lathes.co.uk and #7 B&S was the common one they used. That's workable for me. How complete is this piece? It looks like the motors cone pully's gone. Can this thing be shipped or is it pick-up only?

I emailed the seller to ask if the head had any collets/tool holders and I haven't heard anything yet. If you want when they get back to me I will see if I can look at it and see what up with it. mike

I am sorry I saw where I wrote in the first post that "I have affiliation with this seller" that was wrong I do not have any connection. Sorry for the mistake, but I will let you know when they email me. mike

Midgetmill

Hello: I have both a midgetmill and a Bridgeport M head.. I like the M head better but probably just me.. The thing I like about the M head is that it has a depth stop where the midgetmill does not.. The Midgetmill has a "thou meter" though that is handy..Ramsay 1

I got a reply from the seller today. He says he will get pictures and I asked about collets/tool holder and he will look and see. M.B. Naegle are you still interested if so I will see what he has and send you the pictures. mike

I got a reply from the seller today. He says he will get pictures and I asked about collets/tool holder and he will look and see. M.B. Naegle are you still interested if so I will see what he has and send you the pictures. mike
Yep. As long as i can be shipped. Not going to be in that area anytime soon for a pick-up. Also curious as to how complete/operable it is and if it is indeed a B&S #7 collet systum. I can start comunicating with him directly if you don't want to be the middleman;). either way.

If you want to communicate with him thats fine, but if I can help you out by looking at it let me know. I wouldn't want to commit to this but my dad is retired and he loves to get in his car/truck and just go. He has picked up some items for me in Kansas before and he usally heads down to Missouri to see family, I'm just saying maybe he'd be interested in taking a road trip, who knows. mike

If you want to communicate with him thats fine, but if I can help you out by looking at it let me know. I wouldn't want to commit to this but my dad is retired and he loves to get in his car/truck and just go. He has picked up some items for me in Kansas before and he usally heads down to Missouri to see family, I'm just saying maybe he'd be interested in taking a road trip, who knows. mike
That would be nice if you don't mind. Thanks for helping out. I need to check Craigslist more often! lol

Just a follow-up:
I bought the head and it showed up a couple days ago. Many thanks to romie24!!! This is going to be a fun restoration. I'll start a thread on it when I get time to start working on it.

Back