What's new
What's new

Milwaukee model - k / no.3 vertical mill

WV_machinist

Plastic
I have luckily gotten a great deal on some machinery just recently and at the same location I really good condition is a milwaukee model - k / no.3 vertical mill that for a little extra cash may get thrown in on the deal. My concern is the weight of the machine I am having trouble getting an accurate weight estimate, if anyone knows the stock motor horsepower that would be beneficial as well, I'm hoping I can scoot by with my current rotary phase converter but I may need to upgrade. If anyone has any info or can point me in the way of this info it would be greatly appreciated.

I have a model H # 3 vertical with a serial # 44-4192 in good condition with a 7 inch ish face mill and a pallet full of tool holder that fit that spindle for all sorts of end mills and some quick change stuff !!!! Where would I go to sell this ?

Selling Your Mill

I have a model H # 3 vertical with a serial # 44-4192 in good condition with a 7 inch ish face mill and a pallet full of tool holder that fit that spindle for all sorts of end mills and some quick change stuff !!!! Where would I go to sell this ?

I eventually just kept my machine, the big problem with these machines is weight and movement of them, how much are you asking for the mill, do you have photos, are you able to move it, the main problem is rigging and moving.

Back