What's new
What's new

Noga Flood Coolant Magnetic Base

ramsay1

Titanium
Hello: I just got a new Noga flood coolant kit with magnetic base and tried it out on my 2h plain..It has the good loc line flex hose which directs oil EXACTLY where I want it... I love it!

Ramsay 1:)

Attachments

• DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 546
  • DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 329
Hello: I just got a new Noga flood coolant kit with magnetic base and tried it out on my 2h plain..It has the good loc line flex hose which directs oil EXACTLY where I want it... I love it!

Ramsay 1:)

I'm jealous! I hope to get one of those if I can get the coolant pump going! I want one of those vertical heads too!

I'm jealous! I hope to get one of those if I can get the coolant pump going! I want one of those vertical heads too!

Looks like the vertical heads are getting fewer and fewer and the cost is getting higher and higher... Usually if you find a vertical head, the drive gear is missing because some trunk monkey threw it way because of ignorance...

If and when you get your coolant pump running, you can keep it running by using oil instead of water for coolant.. The gears in the K&T coolant pump don't like water very much...

I usually keep a Bridgeport "M" head on my 2h but I thought I would run the std hi speed head on a little project for a change.. Ramsay 1:)

That's a nice setup, and I've been eager to get one for some time. Everything I've gotten from Noga so far has been quality stuff. I really like how their holders lock up and adjust from one spot.

That's a nice setup, and I've been eager to get one for some time. Everything I've gotten from Noga so far has been quality stuff. I really like how their holders lock up and adjust from one spot.

Yes Noga is first rate for sure.. I have one of the indicator holders and love it.. Thinking about getting two more Noga flood coolant systems for my other two K&T mills...They really add to the versatility of the milling machines.. Ramsay 1:)

Back