What's new
What's new

1999 Bridgeport VMC 1000/22 wiring issues... PLEASE HELP!

George_P

Aluminum
So I goofed, yes I know better but yeah.. here I am. So I took the front panel off my mill to do some cleaning (I'm in the process of a 'deep clean') and I didn't note where the wires went. Yes I know that was really dumb, but I need to get this thing together. Does anyone know where those wires go? If someone has a 1999 Bridgeport 1000/22 that can pop that panel off and snap a picture that would safe my behind... Or if there is a wiring guru that can tell me where to look in the manual to find the wiring diagram that would be excellent! I do have a manual on hand, I just can't seem to find that part...

Posting in multiple places will not help anything.

What control does it have? What panel? Are they individual wires or cables with connectors?

It is individual wires, with a screw block. I have determined the tool holder advance, and the tool release switch (sort of, I need to chase wires down in the box but that's not really difficult). The only concerning part is the probe wiring. That I don't really know. This is the panel on the front of the z axis, it's called the front control panel.

Thank you!

Back