What's new
What's new

HAAS VF -0 1998 Model Tool changer issues.

STPGY

Plastic
Hi, I’m new to this site, I thought I would give it a try as I am totally stumped and have lost two days of production already. I have used this site for info when I’ve had problems over the last couple of years, but this is my first post.
I have a HAAS VF-0, a 1998 model and on Monday I had a Shuttle in fault, error code 113 if I remember rightly. I had a play with a couple of things and have (intermittently) had a “Ground fault” error come up, code 175. I have tried everything over the last two days, I was up to my elbows in grease and swarf today, as you can imagine, this is a busy machine. I have stripped the whole carousel out and removed both motors, they both work, both have power to them I’m sure, but I cannot get the machine to tool change. I have blown countless fuses at the top of the PCB that is situated at the bottom of the cabinet. I have unplugged both the coolant pump and the swarf auger at the side of the cab to see if that effects the ground fault but it keeps giving me either a 175 or a 113 fault. I’m pulling my hair out as I’m falling behind with my orders and wondered if any of you guys could shed some light on what I could try before I call HAAS 😏. Cheers guys, I look forward to a response.
Carl

Back