What's new
What's new

Acramatic 2100 work offsets

Ukraine Train

Cast Iron
I've searched and searched but still confused. I'm running two different parts simultaneously on a Cincinnati Arrow 1500. How do I set the second work offset and invoke it in the program? I selected "active setup #1" on the pendant and located my X0,Y0 on the first part. Now I need to set the location of the second part. Do I do this in the Fixture Offsets table? Or NC Program offset? Then use h1 and h2 in the program to switch between the two?

Also, I'm using the same tools on the two parts but they're at different heights. I'm planning to touch all the tools off the first part then adjust the Z height in the fixture offset accordingly. Is this the proper way to do this?

2016-07-15 09.29.56.jpg

You can do this several ways. You can use the H offsets. Bear in mind you need a z move on the line it is activated on or you will get an overtravel alarm if you are near the end of travel.

You could also just program it with subs and us use G52 for the second location.

You could also use the D offsets pretty easy.

Now.

About touching your tools off on the part.....
Don't

Touch all your tools off on the same thing all the time. I use two 123 blocks on the table.

When you set up your part. Touch off the tool to a 1 inch block on the top of the part and then in MDI run G92.1Z1.

This way all tools in the machine can be used on any part without retouching the tools.

Make sense???

It's a nice feature of this control.

I always like using fixture offsets and macro to do all parts one tool. things to keep in mind:
1. you use the fixture offsets table, lower left
2. active multi setup is the middle of screen table, you can have 64 fixture offsets per multi setup
3. fixture offsets are incremental to the multi offset
4. yourcan use:
[@fixture_num]=1
[@num_parts]=3
n3 go
goxoyoz3h[@fixture_num]
code
code code
code
[@fixture_num]=[@fixture_num]+1
goto n3

do this on each tool and it does one tool all parts for however many jigs you have.

Back