What's new
What's new

Acramtic 2100 reference issues

defekt

Plastic
Hi,
I am new to this forum and would like to thank for all the information I already found on this forum.
I have a problem with an Acramatic 2100 installed on a ZPS VMC 760 Vertical Machining Centre Machine.
The machine was working fine until one day the HDD failed. We've sent the HDD to the seller of the machine,who reinstalled Windows and the Acramatic software.
Now, the machine is starting-up ok but it says that the reference is not done. When trying to do the reference for the axis the machine says that it's moving the axes to the reference points but the physical axes aren't moving at all. I mention that if I try to manual move the axis they are moving. Also the machine is referencing the tool changer.
Does anyone have any idea where should I start looking?
Many thanks.

It is moving only by pressing the keys on the pendant. When I try to do the references(pressing the Align Buton and the F1 key) on the display is saying that is moving to the reference points but the machine is not doing anything.

Hi,
Still no luck with the machine. I couldn't find any information or person who could help me with this issue.
I was talking with some people ant they said to me that the Cincinati are exactly the same with my machine.
So, maybe is there someone which can help me with more information.
I tried to change the values of the feed-rates but no luck.
I will attach some pictures with the current values maybe they are useful or maybe someone could send me some pictures with the values entered in a working machine.
Thank you a lot for all your help!

Attachments

• IMG_7651.jpg
    IMG_7651.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_7648.jpg
    IMG_7648.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_7835.jpg
    IMG_7835.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_7837.jpg
    IMG_7837.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7831.jpg
    IMG_7831.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 234
More pictures attached

Attachments

• IMG_7836.jpg
    IMG_7836.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7833.jpg
    IMG_7833.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 70
did all the software get loaded? On a cincinnati- who sold the controls division to siemens- which is where you should get your replacement HDD- there are 2 pieces of software yet to be installed which interface the control to the machine. One is the mai layer, the other escapes me right now. what does your software version/ service screen look like?

did all the software get loaded? On a cincinnati- who sold the controls division to siemens- which is where you should get your replacement HDD- there are 2 pieces of software yet to be installed which interface the control to the machine. One is the mai layer, the other escapes me right now. what does your software version/ service screen look like?

Yes as I know there should be the NCX and the MAI. I attach some pictures withe the software version. Also I found that in the Software - Purchased option, after I entered the key provided on the System tab are activated the options purchased, but if I go to the NCX and the MAI tabs I get the ERROR = 190010 for all the options and I don't think if this is ok.
What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_7865.jpg
    IMG_7865.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_7866.jpg
    IMG_7866.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7872.jpg
    IMG_7872.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_7873.jpg
    IMG_7873.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 153
Yes as I know there should be the NCX and the MAI. I attach some pictures withe the software version. Also I found that in the Software - Purchased option, after I entered the key provided on the System tab are activated the options purchased, but if I go to the NCX and the MAI tabs I get the ERROR = 190010 for all the options and I don't think if this is ok.
What do you think?

I get the exact same message for the NCX and MAI tabs. I never clicked those tabs before.

Your configuration screens look different than on my machines.
Try looking under the:
MACHINE APPLICATION TAB
AXES TAB
SERVO TAB

There are more controls hidden in those tabs, someplace is a control for the HOME SWITCHES it is not where the approach and home feed rates are located.

Also try bigger passwords to see if you get more windows to open up..
Be VERY careful with the passwords set at the SECURITY window.
There is nothing to prevent you from mistakes.

Back