What's new
What's new

Anyone with an Emco PC Turn 120?

Hmcyl

Plastic
I purchased an Emco PC Turn 120 yesterday from an auction and would love to speak to someone that has one. Any help would be much appreciated!

What do you need to know about it? Most of the questions can be asked directly from Emco, I bought a used concept turn55 not long ago, and did get most of the manuals and documentation directly from Emco just by sending one email with serial number.

Marko

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the supply voltage is 230v. If so which terminal gets the high leg? I powered up the machine and the emergency off 6000 code will not clear. I can get past this point.

Emco has pretty good documentation and if you did not get them with the machine you will probably get an answer within a day when emailing Emco main office.
It should be 230v check the machine label in the back of the cabinet, it should tell you the input voltage.

Marko

I do not have a transformer. The tag on the panel says 230v 3/pe 400v 3/n/pe

That means you need the transformer. Everyone came wired 380v or 400v when they got imported to the states they included step up transformer 230v to 380v. You need the transformer none of them came wired factory for 230v

I have my machine powered. I have an "emergency off 6000" code that I have been unable to clear. Any ideas?

One of the emergency switches stuck in closed position? It's general emergency code, one of the switches is closed.
Is there door interlock switches in place? Try closing the door and reseting.

Did you email Emco for the wiring diagrams and service manual?
It's very easy to follow their wiring diagram to measure what switch is closed.

Marko

Back