What's new
What's new

Anyone going to SouthTech Oct 29,30,31? - Greenville, SC

Tonytn36

Diamond
I'm going to be heading down the morning of the 29th and leave the evening of the 30th. Gonna investigate that new M140X1 Brother machine a lot further.......

Anyone else going to the show?

When southtec was in Charlotte, has, fryer, and a number of others had machines under power and or making parts. The water jet guy was making bottle openers for everyone one year.

I am planing to attend, but of course we will have to see how the business is doing at the time. They used to alternate SC and NC each year and then quit for several years, glad to see they will try it again. With several machine dealers near both locations it is a shame that the last few shows had such a small turnout. But then last time they had a show in NC it was the same year as IMTS and most companies were saving their money for that show.

Charles

I am planing to attend, but of course we will have to see how the business is doing at the time. They used to alternate SC and NC each year and then quit for several years, glad to see they will try it again.
Charles

They never quit having it in Charlotte until this year. It was held in Charlotte from at least 2003 (or maybe 2001) till 2011 in odd numbered years. I've been to all of those. This year it should have been in Charlotte, but I guess they felt it would attract more folks in Greenville.

Cheers,
--Hawk

They never quit having it in Charlotte until this year. It was held in Charlotte from at least 2003 (or maybe 2001) till 2011 in odd numbered years. I've been to all of those. This year it should have been in Charlotte, but I guess they felt it would attract more folks in Greenville.

Cheers,
--Hawk

Sorry Hawk, but I have been attending them since 1996 and yes they did "restart" them about the time you started attending. But they did stop them for many years before that...of course you wouldnt know that so no harm no foul...:)

Charles

Brother Speedio M140X1 5-axis
I have one for sale; a 2014 with 17 hours. you heard me right, 17 cutting hours. Interested? 720-204-6510 Steve

Back