What's new
What's new

Ball screw/Linear guide grease

JMC

Cast Iron
Use the URL and model number of the cartridge to try to find the viscosity and base of the grease, then search lubricant websites for interchange comparables. Or, get in touch with a manufacturer like SKF or Thomson and find out what products they recommend for lubrication of their rails, and use that - it's likely compatible.

I've known folks try to refill cartridges similar to that with Shell Gadus S3 V220C 1. By the time a person effs around with refilling and working to not get air pockets you would save money buying them.

I've never bought here, but maybe....

Kyodo Yushi Citrax EP1 Grease - 4g Accordion Tube

Not exactly the same product, but would be a good substitute.

Lube USA shows the product...

Visit lubeusa.com for Oil and Grease Systems, LHL Hybrid Lubricant Systems, Metric Tubing Parts, and lubrication systems, parts and accessories for industrial customers.

Last time I bought my Kyodo Yushi grease was at Boca Bearing, possibly through Ebay. I got 3 cartridges for $50 with free shipping. Stick with the good stuff, it's not like you use much.

Yeah, the OEM's often charge a much higher price than us (I work for LUBE USA) and getting grease directly from isn't typically an issue as we are owned by the Japanese company that manufactures these cartridges so it's usually in stock. Some of the cartridges we actually fill in the USA in Greenville, SC.

We use Kluber and ********* grease in our 5x machines, yes, it's like $75 bucks a tube. FYI, our service rep said someone tried to go cheap and put in Mobile 1, the grease caked in the lines and everything had to be replaced, so before you ask for a substitute, don't do it.

Back