What's new
What's new

CNC Tech needed Rancho Cucamonga, CA area to inspect lathe

pgmrmike

Hot Rolled
I am looking at an older CNC lathe in the Rancho Cucamonga area. I am in Texas and dont really have the time to check it out. I need someone to do a prepurchase inspection on it.

Will need a fairly detailed report.

Anyone interested or know someone trustworthy?

Thanks

It would depend on what it is. List the brand and controller. I escaped from Cali a little over a half dozen years ago and operated a shop in Riverside for two decades, just 10 miles from Rancho Cucamonga. Send the details, there is not a lot of industry there, it could be a brokered machine that is not even in RC.

It would depend on what it is. List the brand and controller. I escaped from Cali a little over a half dozen years ago and operated a shop in Riverside for two decades, just 10 miles from Rancho Cucamonga. Send the details, there is not a lot of industry there, it could be a brokered machine that is not even in RC.

They are saying it is located in a shop in Rancho Cucamonga. It is a Dainichi with Fanuc 18T. I did find a few old links to brokers from a few years ago that appear to be the same machine.

They are saying it is located in a shop in Rancho Cucamonga. It is a Dainichi with Fanuc 18T. I did find a few old links to brokers from a few years ago that appear to be the same machine.

If he is still around I know a great independent Fanuc guy who worked on machines in that generation. He was based in West Covina Ca. 30 miles away from RC. If you would like to communicate away from PM send me a private message.
If you send me all the details I can tell you whether I smell a scam or not.

If he is still around I know a great independent Fanuc guy who worked on machines in that generation. He was based in West Covina Ca. 30 miles away from RC. If you would like to communicate away from PM send me a private message.
If you send me all the details I can tell you whether I smell a scam or not.

PM sent Thanks

Try

CNC SURGEON INC
Joe Hernandez
4221 N Broadmoor Ave, Covina, CA 91722
Phone: (626) 337-6304

Thank you, will check them out

Back