What's new
What's new

DMG DMU 50 Eco

jpworks76

Plastic
I am new to Siemons controller. It is the 810d. Would be nice to find someone with experience on this set up to help me with some basics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would you like to know? I program and setup 3 of these machines every day along with a CTX Gamma, all with Siemens controls. I can send you some programs if you are needing cam post help. Did you buy this machine new or used?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am new to the DMU 50 Eco with 810D. Machine is running fine with the Featurecam psot I have but it seems the kinematics are off. Has any had issue similar? Example: Mill 20 degree face and drill hole on the surface and they are off.

How far is it off? Do you have dmg mori service close? I have a procedure to adjust the kinematics but It could also be a programming error. Best thing to do is program a part that mills a perfectly square block with the table flat then rotate the part to all five sides and drill and bore a hole on each face and check there relationship to each other. I have our 2 DMU 50 eco machines to hold .001 or less for the entire travel range of the swivel table.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just seen your reply. I finally found some good instructions on how to adjust kinematics. It seems to be right now. I think they were never checked after machine was set up 5 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could one of you guys send me the procedure on how to adjust the kinematics. Currently having issues with a dmu 50 ecoline with Siemens 840 control.

Cheers

Yeah I'll send our procedure tomorrow.... does the machine have 3d quickset? Spindle probe? Remember to always save the original kinematic values!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Machine doesn’t have 3D quick set but does have touch probe. Values are saved I’ve took a couple of pictures, I’m wanting to check the service techs report atm.

Back