What's new
What's new

Does anyone have a Fanuc 210i-T backup?

astone

Plastic
I made a massive mistake and restored my Fanuc 210i-T controller by pressing delete and reset on startup. I do not have a backup. If you could help me you'd be a life saver.

To even have a good starting place you will need someone with an identical or at least similar machine. List your make and model, and year of manufacture. Numbers that work fine on one machine can send the turret into the chuck on another.

To even have a good starting place you will need someone with an identical or at least similar machine. List your make and model, and year of manufacture. Numbers that work fine on one machine can send the turret into the chuck on another.

This is a GEFanuc controller that was built all the way back in 1997.
GE Fanuc CNC Express
21IT-MCU16942-001R00

This is a GEFanuc controller that was built all the way back in 1997.
GE Fanuc CNC Express
21IT-MCU16942-001R00

You need to list the machine the controller is on as an example Star-SR-20 with 3 cross working stations, 3 back working stations, and 3 position front drilling. (That is a machine I just scrapped out, it had a Fanuc 16TT).
I take it you already tried the machine builder and looked for the parameter list inside the electrical cabinet.

You need to list the machine the controller is on as an example Star-SR-20 with 3 cross working stations, 3 back working stations, and 3 position front drilling. (That is a machine I just scrapped out, it had a Fanuc 16TT).
I take it you already tried the machine builder and looked for the parameter list inside the electrical cabinet.

The controller is not hooked up to a station. I'm a programmer so all I want to do is talk to the machine over ethernet. We had dummy spindles set up to simulate cutting. My main goal is to talk with the controller using the FOCAS library fanuc provides. The controller has an ethernet card but there is no ethernet page under system menu because the parameter is not set. I don't know the parameter to set for this machine.

Back