What's new
What's new

Duplomatic BSV-N 160 25 Series turret problem

JIM24

Plastic
Hi everybody, i have an intermittent problem with a turret on a Schaublin machine and i need some advice.
I don't have so much practice on this machine and maybe somebody can give me some tips...

Informations about the problem:

Machine type: 180 CCN R-TM
Annee: 2012

Turret type:
BSV-N 160-12/25-220-380/50L
K05-GO/RO

Problem: The machine is often in alarm “EX1300 Command turret in alarm”
- The alarm can not happen during cuple hours and can happen a lot of times in 1 hour
- The problem is not in the same turret position

What i already did on the machine:
- I replaced the turret driver (Duplomatic), after that we can use again the machine (we couldn’t use it at all before).
- I checkedthe turret mechanic in intern, i opened the turret and check all parts, but not in the Duplomatic device (motor and gears box).
- I checked the sensor signals (position encoder, the index sensor and the blocking sensor).
- I tried to set up the sensor positions.

I'm planning to replace all sensors of the turret (solenoid, blocking and position), but i'm still thinking to try to set up the sensors positions again...

Maybe somebody already got the same problem?

Thanks for reading (and answering as well :D)

First thought is that some sensor is right at the edge of its correct position. Sometimes it will read right, others doesn't read, so errors out. I think I would work on positioning all the sensors before doing anything else.

First thought is that some sensor is right at the edge of its correct position. Sometimes it will read right, others doesn't read, so errors out. I think I would work on positioning all the sensors before doing anything else.

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, i already try to set up sensor positions, for all sensors. That's why i think to replace it one by one...

Did you buy the machine used and just get it? I'm asking because it sounds like you replaced to slipper
clutch that protects the motor from crashes,locked up turret/live tools. If the turret is old it might need
rebuilding. The turret could be locking up and the motor is trying to spin it, but theres to much resistance and its popping the clutch

Did you buy the machine used and just get it? I'm asking because it sounds like you replaced to slipper
clutch that protects the motor from crashes,locked up turret/live tools. If the turret is old it might need
rebuilding. The turret could be locking up and the motor is trying to spin it, but theres to much resistance and its popping the clutch

I think we bought the machine new, but i'm not 100% sure. Yes of course maybe the whole module need to get a service!
Ok thank you very much for your relies. Now i'm more sure the problem cannot come from other device/part of the machine.
I'will change these sensor and after maybe send the turret for service.

Thanks for the support!

Hi, everyboby!

Finally the problem was from the indexation relay on the Duplomatic driver card. I just replace it and the machine is running without alarm now.

If you get the same problem, check it, because i got the same problem on the new driver card...

Back