What's new
What's new

Hurco VM-10/WinMax clock settings?

lucky13dave

Aluminum
Anybody know if I can easily change the settings in WinMax so it displays the time in Hour:minute:second format, rather than Hour:Minute format? or would that need to be done in the Windows OS? I'm just the guy who operates the machine, so I don't get to call tech support with questions like this. Thanks in advance-Dave

Anybody know if I can easily change the settings in WinMax so it displays the time in Hour:minute:second format, rather than Hour:Minute format? or would that need to be done in the Windows OS? I'm just the guy who operates the machine, so I don't get to call tech support with questions like this. Thanks in advance-Dave

And why wouldn't you get to call, that is a control question and you are the end user of the machine and are responsible if something goes wrong...correct?

I would stand my ground and ask the question, they may not even have that option for the user to change.

check out the out threads, there has been a Hurco guy thats has posted before, send him a PM

I work for Hurco, and asked someone form Engineering if this was something that could be done, and this is the response I got back.

Not through Winmax, and I wouldn’t recommend making any display modifications to the OS or install anything that would overlap anything on the screen.

If you have any additional questions as to how to do what you are trying to do I would contact the Applications department at Hurco, by calling their Applications Number (317) 614-1549. Calls to Hurco for Application or Service support can be made by anyone, and are always free, so feel free to give us a call for whatever your questions may be. You can also email us if you have a hard time getting to a phone during working hours. The email address are listed below.

Applications Email [email protected]
Applications Phone 317-614-1549
Service Email [email protected]
Service Tech Phone 317-298-2635

If you are not sure who to talk to you can call the main number and the operator will assist. 317-293-5309
Hope that some of this helps.

Back