What's new
What's new

Daewoo 200MSC

raceconcepts

Plastic
Its been a long time since I used this site but I am in need of help. I have new to me a 1998 Daewoo Puma 200msc and i am trying to run a simple bar pull routine with no luck. Every time the chuck opens it gives me a alarm chuck unclamped. Is there a M code or a parameter that can be changed? On my old Haas it was as simple as programing open pull close. I would appreciate any help I can get. I even tried using the sub spindle to pull the part but as soon as I opened the main chuck it would alarm. The control is a Fanuc 18T Thanks Chris

Sounds like a parameter in the machine needs to be changed to allow programmable chuck open/close.

Mazak used to charge about $800 to get programmable chuck open/close on a new machine...and all it took was a parameter change!

try using an M5(stop spindle) command on the line before opening chuck to see if that works!! are you running single block when this happens?

Don't you just love it when the OP never bothers to post back as to whether or not his problem got solved? :(

I enjoy helping others when I can (seldom), but think I will just read to learn from now on.

Back