What's new
What's new

Is this a Haas part?

looks like prefamulated amulite so I'm pretty sure it's from the secondary. the primary doesn't have the clearly visible marzelvanes.

Stop it guys. Everone knows this is a muffler bearing. I think the rear portion, for the preload.

I remember when changing the headlamp oil to always adjust the muffler bearing.

Stop it guys. Everone knows this is a muffler bearing. I think the rear portion, for the preload.

that's what I was thinking, but then I thought it might be a retainer for the piston return springs. Or possibly part of the gonkulator assembly.

Frank's right on this one. And he should know - it's on the print with the MILSPEC callout MIL-TFP-41. Here, the retort, "Been there. Done that. Have the t-shirt" actually applies. :)

Since I don't have a pic of me wearing mine, ... :)

10946475_1568961990010638_1095644641_n.jpg

Looks like a 12 position indexer ring to me. I wonder if it came out of the turret and was used for indexing the turret to 12 positions?

That's what I figured, but I can't find a parts breakdown that shows it. It would help if I could recall the Haas model it was with.

And BTW, thanks for the straight reply to the OP.

Back