What's new
What's new

Help in Heidenhain machine parameter

pdalvares

Plastic
Hello i have a cnc machine with Heidenhain 426 controller with a problem in the X and Y axis. When I move the x and y axis manually they move normal and flow nicely.
When I'm in MDI or in a program the X and y axis move with stuttering and the machine vibrates a lot. I think that is some parameter for reading ahead the code that isn't working because the machine seems to read the line that it is at the moment, moves to the coordinate, than stops, read again and stops again. This movement replicated in higher feed rate makes the machine bumping and vibrating the x and y axis alot and the machining is not smooth anymore...
Can someone find the solution of this problem without wander to a maintenance company spending a lot of €€€? :angry::D

Are you running CAM programs or program at the machine?

IF you manually program a circle, how does it run?

Hello. First thanks for the fast response. I'm running a CAM program and even when I'm in manual data input like "L X+30 F MAX" it happens.
At one week or so i was running the same program and it was machining well but yesterday i had a problem in the parameters,and it seems to me that some of them are not configured correctly.

Back