What's new
What's new

Help! Need Emcoturn Sinumerik 810T backup data.

Rocketcheese

Plastic
Anyone with an Emcoturn 340T?

Need to buy/loan/steal :D the Machine- and PLC-data files (TEA 1, TEA 2 etc) as the 5.5" floppies I got with my machine are damaged/unreadable.

Emco doesn´t seem to bother.

Pleeeease?

Rocketcheese,

Give a little bit to dig up a copy and I'll send it to you. Do you have the procedure to reload the control? If not, I can scan it and give you a copy of that also.

Let me know.

Dave

You are The Man, Dave!

I have got A procedure, but if you have the time please scan yours also.
Too much information can´t hurt....

And, there is NO hurry whatsoever, as the machine is not installed yet.
(Doing a "bit" of refurbishing before I hook it up to the big socket on the wall...)

Thanks! :cheers:
/Uffe

Hey Uffe,

Send me your e-mail address. I got the back-up for you and an adobe of the procedure to upload.

Got a bonus for you...

Found a copy of the PCA file in Swedish for you :smoking: So your display will be in your language. If you wish also included is English, French, German and on other one. Load it up how you like.

As soon as you get me the address I'll hook you up.

Take care,

Dave

Hey Dave,
This is going to be a long shot, a really really long shot, I have the same issue that Uffe had. Is there any chance you might still have those files floating around? I would be forever in your debt.
Thanks, Chadd

Hey, the dude has been online 8yrs ago so kind of a long shot. Did you try Emco main office service department at Swizerland? They have been more than helpful with answring questions and providing manuals etc.

Marko

Back