What's new
What's new

BP Ez-Trak parameters page?

i_r_machinist

Titanium
Anyone know how to access the machine parameters page on Ez-Trak? When we home the machine it takes off in the wrong direction.
thanks
i_r_machinist

Sounds like the home switch is stuck. If your sitting on the home switch and then try to home it it should back off first and then reverse direction. If the switch is stuck then it will keep going in the wrong direction.
Hope this helps, Bill

You can get to some of the parameters from inside the EZ-Trak program by typing:
then entering "11235" in the little box that pops up.
Then press enter twice and it will bring up a little dialog with x and y max travel and a few other things.

If you have a full size keyboard with the old AT-style connector you can dig deeper in to the controller. On the back of the pendant there are two open ports for the AT-style plug. It's just a jumper so plug your full size keyboard into one and the other one plug in the connector that is hooked up to the machine (the wire that is currently plugged into the main port on the back of the pendant).

Doing this will let you get into to DOS (and be able to type letters) and mess around with the system terminal.

This link has a pdf which explains it better.
http://web.mit.edu/jhawk/doc/eztrak/eztrak.pdf

I've gotten into the terminal and poked around a bit, but that's about it.

Hope that helps.
MO

Back