how to locate a phisical x address on fanuc 0md, probe install - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PROBE View Post
    By the way, which type of Marposs do you have.
    I have an E83T optical system, T25 spindle probe and TXL110 Transmitter. I don't have tool setter yet but would like to add one. I bought the set off a guy who pulled it from a scrapped lathe. They had the probe mounted to a tool block. Ever seen that? I even got the manual. $150. I almost felt guilty.

However, I don't have the macros. I do have a copy of the Ren macros from a Hass. I have been reading CNC Custom Macros by Peter Smid and I am hoping to use the Haas macros as examples to modify for my setup.

Also, I don't have a conveyor but if ever got one I will keep your PLC in mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lowCountryCamo View Post
    I have an E83T optical system, T25 spindle probe and TXL110 Transmitter. I don't have tool setter yet but would like to add one. I bought the set off a guy who pulled it from a scrapped lathe. They had the probe mounted to a tool block. Ever seen that? I even got the manual. $150. I almost felt guilty.

However, I don't have the macros. I do have a copy of the Ren macros from a Hass. I have been reading CNC Custom Macros by Peter Smid and I am hoping to use the Haas macros as examples to modify for my setup.

Also, I don't have a conveyor but if ever got one I will keep your PLC in mind.
    A real bargain. It is a good system and will serve you nicely.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PROBE View Post
    A real bargain. It is a good system and will serve you nicely.
    There is no one that would know better. Anyone would do well to ask his guidance. He knows these things inside and out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lowCountryCamo View Post
    ......... pulled it from a scrapped lathe. They had the probe mounted to a tool block. Ever seen that?
    I set up some Mori Seiki lathes with probes. User machined die castings for the auto industry. They wanted to avoid facing a flange, but had a face groove in the flange that had a +/-.0015 depth. Probed Z in 3 spots, did a little math to find the best Z shift then ran the part. Saved a couple seconds per part. Doesn't sound like much but they were running ~900 parts per shift so it was a big win to them.