What's new
What's new

#1 cnc programmer needed

leadmanmoss

Cast Iron
hey all you crappy common people, i (who are better than you) i need a programmer we make really expensive ivory backscratchers for some really anal retentive customers. but not just any programmer will do i need one who is abbrassive, smug, and above all not afraid post an ad on a post and then tell everybody just how to run the damn thing. thats what i need a programmer with MOXY! some bravado, a big fat harry pair! please common regular people dont post your pathetic comments, i need results not friends

Wow! I think we just got to whitness a mental breakdown as it happened! A very rare opportunity as I understand it.

Having hiring difficulties are we? :D

Boris

<<capable of whipping up a fanuc macro B while spit roasting an errant operator and telling the boss exactly what he is :eek:

Hello. I am A#1 programmer, just what you are looking for. I can program your machines silly. SILLY I say!

I have moxy and bravado, as per your requirements.

I am as smug as the boss is stupid.

As an added bonus, I also have chutzpah.

I will start in two weeks, and you will pay me top dollar.

Thanks, see you soon.

It is with great reluctance that I disengage my superior intellect from the lofty matters of great importance that I regularly attend to to address your pathetic cry for help. The post you have presented is rife with spelling errors and anomolistic grammer that is the wont of every base individual attempting to extricate himself from the human petri dish he has heretofore been happily though ignorantly existing.The use of lowercase "i" conotes a certain self realization that you are truly a lesser individual surrounded by those farther up the intellectual foodchain, as it were. There should be little concern that an offer of friendship would be forthcoming in response to your post. Does the shetland pony "pal" around with the famous racehorse? Did Einstein feel it necessary to learn how to burp the alphabet? Nay, your worries are unfounded as you are already in the flock of similarly feathered birds. You will find the individual you seek when you mature to the point of being able to coexist with talent rather than being confused and frightened by it.....

Smug enough? So, do I get the job?! :D

There is only one way to program something you havn't done before. Lay them big hairy ones out on the machine and make m f'ing chips. Thats my motto and it gets the job done right.

Husker

P.S. Good luck finding someone.

I don't program the dang things unless I have to run test parts.
I merely repair them after some yo-yo who thought they could write G-code screws the pooch.

And when I install a machine I don't use a lift of any kind, I just balance it on the end of my pene and walk it into place.

Call me when your booger eating 'operator' starts yelling "NOOOOO!!"

Rod (I love this post and it isn't even April first)

Back