What's new
What's new

Its a beautiful morning to get a few new old machines

Also, one of the machine has 5 Erowa chucks for graphite and we use 3r here. SSSOOOOOOoooooooooo im looking to trade if anyone is interested. One or all. I will let you know more details later. Also things I would trade them for are electro perminent mag chuck. Shrink fit machine. Work holding.

:angry: No pics.... No info.... Just enough to pee me off after a long day. Here I was hoping to see some awesome stuff to help me believe that not everyone had a shitty day. :rolleyes5:

When I took some pics of my new shop in a recent thread it seems I totally screwed with the PM system. Should have first put up a few pics of a brick from all angles with a tiny bit of water and the concrete mixer we used for the foundations. Then 10 posts later I needed to take pics of the welding wire used in the Co2 welder,only short lengths as teasers of course, to weld the steel structure together. Although probably would have been better to get a close up pic on the threaded rods and nuts/washers to line them all up.

Then about 5 pages into the thread I should have found a big plastic sheet so that I could cover up a few bags of cement and take a picture with the tag *guess what this is. After 10 pages I probably would have needed to make sure that I added pictures of the rollers and brushes used to paint the walls and a pic of our dogs watching while we paint making sure to not zoom out too far so others could see what the shop looks like.

15 pages I imagine would be real close ups of all my machines so that folks couldnt quite see exactly what the are while being moved into the shop. Then I would have needed to disappear from PM for about 3 weeks and eventually put up pics of how it roughly landed up and start answering questions.

Well riggers were late to get here and are still moving machines out of the way to make room..... It may be a late night. This forum is just for trolling anyways. :D

Happy with everything so far except the paint on the floors took a beating. These are the chucks I want to part with. Sorry for the selfie but I am just happy to be a Makino owner finally, even though they are used! I have a lot of work to do getting all of these hooked up the shop put back together and new systems to learn. Thanks PM for all of your help so far, this is truly an amazing community! IMG_2570.jpgIMG_2575.jpgIMG_2574.jpgIMG_2577.jpg

All of them are Erowa brand chucks. 4 of them have the code ER-038824 on the side and one has the code ER-007604. I am not familiar with this brand (obviously I know of them) but we 3R here. So, I was hoping you guys and gals could tell me what I have.

Just a quick glance at their website kinda leads me to believe those are more geared to EDM machines probably not for milling.

Just a quick glance at their website kinda leads me to believe those are more geared to EDM machines probably not for milling.

He is just showing the chuck part. There is (should be) a pallet that quick mounts to that chuck, and depending on size (we have 023412?? about 5" diameter), you can mill with them, the chucks/pallets are very solid, and they have 'fixings' so they are robot ready if you ever automate.

Sorry for the selfie but I am just happy to be a Makino owner finally

Oh, heck, no worries Mate!

I just printed it out on B scale and hung out in the dark corners of the shop to keep the rats away. :D

--------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Happy with everything so far except the paint on the floors took a beating. These are the chucks I want to part with. Sorry for the selfie but I am just happy to be a Makino owner finally, even though they are used! I have a lot of work to do getting all of these hooked up the shop put back together and new systems to learn. Thanks PM for all of your help so far, this is truly an amazing community! View attachment 201725View attachment 201726View attachment 201727View attachment 201728

You won't regret owning a Makino, although Makino itself can be a little painfull to deal with.

Nice machine, I just fucking hate graphite.....as you can see on your pics that shit gets everywhere!!!

Back