What's new
What's new

Kitamura HX250G HSM problems

FMJosh

Plastic
I have an HX250G with the Arumatik-Mi controller, and for the last several months I've been having difficulties getting the high speed machining function to work the way I want it to. Basically I've been trying to use G990 Q1 followed buy G05 P10000 for look ahead, and it pulls the G990 into modal telling me its reading it, but it pauses and alarms out giving me some generic macro alarm. But the weird thing is that it still pulls it into modal, so if I reset it and start running the toolpaths with that G990 still in modal, it does exactly what I want it to do. So the only problem I'm trying to get rid of is the alarm it does when it hits the G990. If I get past that I'll be a happy camper. Any thoughts?

Yes and they are very bad at replying to emails. They thought I didn't have the macro for it so they sent them to me. I loaded them and nothing changed. I told them and they haven't replied since.

Fuck emails, call them. They are much better by phone than email, IME.

847-520-7755, ask for service and have your serial # handy. Central time zone, and they are there till 4:30, parts until 5 and Chris? was in service for a long time.

Back