What's new
What's new

kitamura mycenter-1 fanuc 3mc parameters

Machiner82

Plastic
Hey. Probably my battery went down and i would now need to restore original parameters. I have some original manuals but i dont i a have all of them.

Can anyone help how to install parameters and do i have all the information that i need ?

If you can get that to run again, you should donate it to a museum. If that's truly a 3M, that predates the O.M Would we be talking pre 1985?

The original Back to the Future Movie, with Marty, Doc. A young M. J Fox was that year.

Really old control. I don't recall batteries being in them. They were bubble memory.

Regards Phil.

(On edit) If you had the parameters, they would be on and old blue and white tractor / pin feed print out.

P.P.S 1st post. Welcome to the forum.I wish you well. Blokes the knew that control retired & died by now.

If you can get that to run again, you should donate it to a museum. If that's truly a 3M, that predates the O.M Would we be talking pre 1985?

The original Back to the Future Movie, with Marty, Doc. A young M. J Fox was that year.

Really old control. I don't recall batteries being in them. They were bubble memory.

Regards Phil.

(On edit) If you had the parameters, they would be on and old blue and white tractor / pin feed print out.

P.P.S 1st post. Welcome to the forum.I wish you well. Blokes the knew that control retired & died by now.

Yeah it could from 1984. I think it has bubble+battery memory. It says error code 3, parity high. I think it is connected to battery according to internet forums.

If someone has parametres to this model, i could pay for them.

The machine has been good horse, no problems before this in years :)

I don't think it has one,but you should be able to find a battery if it had one. Batteries weren't that small mid 80's Next 15 years they had a 3 x D cell box. Normally mounted on the door of the cabinet..

If a 3 had a battery, it would look like something you'd want to jump start.

. It says error code 3, parity high. I think it is connected to battery according to internet forums.
I wouldn't trust those internet forums..

3 parity high, Doesn't say battery error to me. That's a read / write error. Way before my time, but from what I've heard / remember, there was a procedure to clear all memory, and re-initial the control.

Regards Phil.

I don't think it has one,but you should be able to find a battery if it had one. Batteries weren't that small mid 80's Next 15 years they had a 3 x D cell box. Normally mounted on the door of the cabinet..

If a 3 had a battery, it would look like something you'd want to jump start.

Yeah we changed the batteries, but the error dint disappear.

I wouldn't trust those internet forums..

3 parity high, Doesn't say battery error to me. That's a read / write error. Way before my time, but from what I've heard / remember, there was a procedure to clear all memory, and re-initial the control.

Regards Phil.

We changed batteries and clear all memory, after machine wants parameters. We had part of them but not all, some page was missing. No we need the rest of parameters.

Have you tried contacting Kitamura for them??? Either European location or Japan? The have free teck support in the US so it's worth a try.

I liked the 3M control. It was basic but the only thing I missed was enough memory and threadmilling. Height offsets could be used for fixture offsets so not having G54-59 had a workaround.

Kitamura offered it for 200e. Does anyone know is the re cheapier way ?.

200 Euro is approx $234 USD. I'd cut my losses, and be thankful that they still offer them for a machine that old.

You could wait and see if any one on the forums, still has one. But there cant be too many of them left in the wild. And it relies on some one seeing your post, and being prepared to help.

I'd pony up the 200 Euro, and think I got out of that cheap. Plenty of O.E.M's want to charge you 500ish, just to get you into the system / register, before they will even talk too you.

I wish you luck.

Regards Phil.

I ordered parameters from kitamura. I putted them to machine, but the hole system is on hold. It just says over travel to all axels and you cant move anything. What could be the problem, is there something else also broken ?.

It just says over travel to all axels and you cant move anything.

Its a software travel limits,
You can disable it by changing parameters
N0070 -1
N0071 -1
N0072 -1
N0073 1
N0074 1
N0075 1

What did you set in parameters N0001 , N0002 , N0003 ?

I remember resetting software limits on this control by holding 3 keys down when you power up, sorry but I don't remember what 3 keys, too long ago and I only had to do it a few times. Do you have manuals for this control?

Kitamura mycenter1

Hey. Probably my battery went down and i would now need to restore original parameters. I have some original manuals but i dont i a have all of them.

Can anyone help how to install parameters and do i have all the information that i need ?

HELLO, STILL LOOKING FOR PARAMETERS FOR YOUR TEAM, I HAVE PARAMETER REGISTERS OF KITAMURA MYCENTER 3M, 0M, AND VARIOUS YEARS, PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL.

[email protected]

Back