What's new
What's new

bridgeport heidenhain cnc tnc2500 controls

jiggs70

Plastic
my boss brought two new hass cnc's and i must learn to setup and program the bridgeports, but the program is totally different from what i'm use to seeing.do anyone know this program.

Ahh, Bridgeports-
You have one of the best controls.
I am not sure but I think that control has a possibility of running also G codes. Have been using that control for past 15 years and I can do anything with a Haidenhain control. It can take drip feeding for 3 axis interpolation as well.
If you have any difficulty to make any programs plesae e-mail me and depending on how busy I am, will give you some advise. I have kept all the programs I made over the years, so I can propably send you an idential program to copy.
Also, the control will allow you to input numeric program numbers, but if you do them on aPC and send to the machine, you can use a mixture of letters and numbers.
my e-mail is [email protected]

I love the Heidenhain Conversational Language. Very Easy and powerfull. Only thing I don't like is that I don't have a mastercam x post processor that works properly for it.... Anyone have one. The TNC 2500 is a great upgrade from the 155 or 355 though not much different. Keep posting with any questions. Feel free to call. Send me an email and I will give you a number to call, if you have any pertinent questions.

HUsker

Mastercam Heidenhain post

Hi , I know this is an old post but i was wondering if you found a post ? Thanks

Back