What's new
What's new

Looking for CNC operator

With the lack of skilled help out there, you would think that the cost of having things machined would start to go up......that not only the shops would be able to charge more, but also be able to pay their help more.

But if you thought that, you would be wrong. :(

Frank

Very vague post! Lathe, Mill, edm, laser???? You might have better luck finding someone if you actually posted what you're looking for. :nutter:

All yours, best of luck.

Nearby real-estate quickly jumps into 200k+ for a house that isn't a trailer or a totally run down dump. Hope that 29/h gets you somewhere to live and gas to get to work and the grocery store.

Come on guys,.........I think his post stated all the info necessary.

First of all......."cnc operators"

To me the first two things that come to mind and likely the most common, lathe and mill.

Anything specialized and I'm sure he would have stated such.

Secondly......"if interested, reply to my pm box."

There ya go! Want to know more? Send him a PM.

Why should he post a bunch of other information only to be beaten into the ground over it by some of you.

Look at some of the snide remarks he's already received just for offering up some job openings in a field we all complain about not enough work, not enough skilled help, not making enough money.........I can go on, but you all know where I'm coming from.

Give him a break......it's good to see he's having some success and able to
offer someone else a chance to possibly better themself.

If you want to compare what he's offering versus what you're making.......you heard the man......"PM if interested."

So go ahead, flame me now for sticking up for the guy............

Good Luck alico......glad to see you're making it! ;)

Later,
Russ

Give him a break......
Later,
Russ

Which bone?

Seriously, now maybe it's because I'm of a different generation, but when I read ''Need CNC operators'' etc etc, it hardly conveys the impression of someone I'd like to work for.

I was brought up ''I want, doesn't get.'' and you know what - I've yet to find fault with that maxim.

Another old saying - you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Think about it.

Rant over (for now)

Which bone?

Seriously, now maybe it's because I'm of a different generation, but when I read ''Need CNC operators'' etc etc, it hardly conveys the impression of someone I'd like to work for.

I was brought up ''I want, doesn't get.'' and you know what - I've yet to find fault with that maxim.

Another old saying - you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Think about it.

Rant over (for now)

You old guys are sure full of s..s...s... s.... sayings. :D :D

Do you have any Tech schools in your area that has a Machine tool course. If so go and ask the instructor, they know who pretty much has the stuff to be in the machining field and would make a good employee.

Cool, someone offers a job, helps to keep our industry alive here in the States and you jump on him like Flies on Turd. Way to go!

allico111...good luck, hope someone PM'ed you and got to hire someone.

Cool, someone offers a job, helps to keep our industry alive here in the States and you jump on him like Flies on Turd. Way to go!

allico111...good luck, hope someone PM'ed you and got to hire someone.

Oh please!!! He's a machinist, I would hope his skin is thick enough not to let a few questions bother him. Lets not spam his post anymore than we already have. :rolleyes5:

Back