What's new
What's new

Looking for Umbra Hi-L Eurospindle 8kW 24000RPM

rchampagne

Plastic
My CNC spindle motor has gone out and I am looking to replace it. Have urgent jobs on the floor and need to get up and running as soon as possible. Would like to get the same model as what I have on the machine so I can just drop it in and get running. Anyone have or know of someone who has an Umbra Hi-L Eurospindle 8kW 24000rpm spindle? It has and HSK F 63 chuck on it. I am looking for any leads as these spindles are not manufactured any longer. Using this on a MultiCAM 3000 CNC router. Not really wanting to go with a complete retrofit if I don't have to. - Bob

My CNC spindle motor has gone out and I am looking to replace it. Have urgent jobs on the floor and need to get up and running as soon as possible. Would like to get the same model as what I have on the machine so I can just drop it in and get running. Anyone have or know of someone who has an Umbra Hi-L Eurospindle 8kW 24000rpm spindle? It has and HSK F 63 chuck on it. I am looking for any leads as these spindles are not manufactured any longer. Using this on a MultiCAM 3000 CNC router. Not really wanting to go with a complete retrofit if I don't have to. - Bob

Sending you a pm.

Sending you a pm.
Whats with that? Surely a pm is a private message. They will get that exactly at the same time as they can read a post. Have a think about that.
Not singling you out.But I wonder why, Hay John Doe, I sent you a PRIVATE message. That will pop up as a new message.

Wonder why we need to repeat it here on the open forum.

RC, thanks for the reply and good luck finding what you need. This public post serves two purposes, letting people know rchampagne is still looking for the spindle he needs for his router, and annoying machtool. Win!

Back