What's new
What's new

Matsuura pallet set up? (HEEELLLPPPP!)

blkhrt

Plastic
I have a 1998 Matsuura RA-3F with a Tsudokoma dual table fourth and fifth axis.It has the Yasnak I80m control. I have been running it for a year. the machine works like champ. However when we first bought it we didn't hook up the pallet changer. I have only used the flat pallet of the machine. we are trying to figure out how to align it the rest of the way so I can use fourth and fifth axis. I got the frame bolted together. and I need to level and square it the rest of the way. I read an older thread suggesting the removal of the table. It wasn't very detailed in the explanation of how to take it apart safely. I tried calling method machine tools and all they want to do is tell me the techs use the operators manual. They sent me a pdf of the section he referred to and its the same one I read with no details what so ever. so its no help.

I got it dialed in and working. I wasn't able to get the pics as I went because I had to hustle with it. But I can at least walk others through my method on request.

Back