What's new
What's new

Methods Open House May 9th - 11th

vmcman

Cast Iron
Hey all

Would like to invite any of you that would like to attend our May open house in our Sudbury location. On display will be:

50+ Machines under power and cutting from:

Matsuura VMC, HMC, 5 Axis
Nakamura Tome Turning
Fanuc Robodrill VMC
Fanuc Robocut EDM
Toyoda VMC, HMC
Hwacheon Turning
Maier Swiss
Zeiss Mesurment

We will have 5 robotic cells we are now have under turnkey for customers using Fanuc robotics.

We will also have 40+ vendors at the show to answer any of your accessory questions, like CAM, tooling, fixturing, and education resources.

We will be having a New England style clam bake, and serving lobsters at the event during lunch. We will also be giving away tee shirts and other door prizes as well. For those of you that have never been to our facility it is a great chance to stop in and get to know us. Seminars will also be run on anything from measurement to 5 axis machining. Now I have to go find room for this FA-800 HMC. The beast is 68,000 pounds!

Metal Storm Open House
May 9th, 10th, 11th

Methods Machine Tools
65 Uion Ave.
Sudbury MA

978-443-5388

For more information you can check here:
http://www.methodsmachine.com/NewsAndEvents/OpenHouse/ShowOpenHouse.aspx?i=1

I hope to see some of you there. Let me know if you are coming and I will meet you in the lobster tent!!! Beer is served after 2:00.

Scott
MMT

I will meet you in the lobster tent!!! Beer is served after 2:00.
Watch out Westec, these east coast guys know how to sell a machine.

I wish they were a little closer to Albany NY. It would be a nice day out of the shop but 4 hours 1 way is too far for Lobster. ;)
Now if it was Prime Rib that would be another story. :D

Get in the car Tim if you start driving now you may make in time for Beer. Only 44 Hour drive from your place.

those dates are 2 wks before eastec, will you guys be at eastec?

for free beer i might skip eastec and come to your party instead.

ARB,
That’s right, about 44 hours. For a chance to get in on the lobster tent I might go for it. Darn gas prices are holding me back .
Actually I am interested in one of those small Robo machines. I think it might be the ticket for small 3D plastic parts in volume.

Upstate guys, we have a bus coming with Kemsley Machine. Hop on, they make it a 2 day event with dinner.

I am about as upfront as they come. And I am no sales guy... :D

We have a bunch of very cool demos going on here as well. It is the largest open house on the East coast.

As far as Eastec, we will be there, but limited. We spent our dollars on ourselfs, were we can show technology, not just another 2 axis lathe or a small VMC. We want to show 3 turet machines, 5 axis, robotics, turnkeys... I can only show that at our facility. We tired to make it an easy decision with the lobsters, and all the vendors that you would normaly visit at a show like Eastec.

Hope to see you there!

Scott
MMT

Tim,

Shoot over to Westec next week, Selway has a few on the booth to take a look at. Robodrills and Robodrill Mates with be in the booth.

Scott
MMT

Vmcman, can you get the lobster to the Methods West open house? They are just around the corner from us, and thats a lot closer than Boston.

Scott,
If I can make Westec next week it will be like the miricle on 34th street, but I am not saying no-show yet, won't be able to know till Monday. Who is the dealer for San Diego/LA county with the Robo Drill?

Joe

We have 4 biuldings.

80% of the demo machines are in our chip side demo center. That is 78,000 sq/ft. The other machines are in a EDM tech center in our sales biulding, that is 28,000 sq/ft. We also have our parts and service biulding 24,000 sq/ft, and our distribution center that is 250,000 sq/ft that we keep our invintory in.

If your interested in attending, I know Scott Doorn at MMT Chicago has a plane full of guys coming out.

Scott
MMT

Well here we go...

We will be displaying -

8 VMC's
6 5 Axis VMC's
8 Mill/Drill/Tapping centers
1 5 axis Mill/Turn VMC
2 HMC's
4 2 axis lathes
2 4 axis tunmill centers
4 7 axis turn Mill centers
1 9 axis mill turn center
1 8 axis ATC turn mill with 180 tools
4 Swiss machines
3 CMM's
1 OD grinder
8 Wire EDM
1 Sinder EDM
1 Graphite cutting machine
3 Small hole EDM
6 Fanuc robots
50 Vendors tables

I am sure I am missing some... Be sure to join us. The food and the technology is much better than the local trade show. our 76,000 sq/ft showroom is packed to the gills. Hope to see you there next week.

Scott
MMT

Back