What's new
What's new

Hitachi-Seiki Seicos Control Alarm issue

Belltowerben

Plastic
Hey folks

Currently getting a bunch of alarms when we start our cnc lathe. I can turn on the main power but the power on the panel will not come on with these alarms active.

3100 servo alarm - I know this is because it does not have power yet. Yaskawa Servo unit has been checked and no problems found. First tech we had said this was the problem so the servo was checked.
3012 Unsuitable Axis PRM - Axis configuration parameter and physical shaft configuration do not match. - This one we think is the issue. But I can't find any useful literature in our manuals, that are all in Japanese...
2190 Machine Unready - Because the panel power is not on I think.

Anyone had anything like this? There seems to be no one out this way that knows anything about the Seicos control who we can ask or even bring in. It looks like a parameter problem but I really have no clue.

Regards
Ben

So it looks like when we received our Yaskawa servo unit back its not missing some parameters......

So does anyone have the parameters for a Hitachi Seiki HT23 RIII with live tooling and c axis? I need the physical parameters and the Y parameters.

I know this is a long shot but worth a try.

Ben,

I might have what you are looking for. I will get back to you. Do you just need parameters or a ladder as well?

John

Ben,

what ladder version do you have, and what control? I do not have a hard copy, but I can thumb through and pick out which ever ones you need.

John

Back