What's new
What's new

Milling with G68 Rotation (Haas Mini Mill)

Salsa

Plastic
I am trying to mill with this program below,but it`s not working. I allways get alarm mesgs (Alarm Nr310 Invalid G Codes: G code not defined and is not a macro call) can anyone help?
Thanks Salsa
Programing (Example)
G54
G00 G90 X50 Y-50 (Center )
Z-2
M97 P200 L8
G00 Z30 M30
N100
G00 X28
G01 Y0 F100.
X52
Y-50
G00X50 Y-50
M99
N200
G68 X50 Y-50 R45
G90 M97 P100
G69
M99

Coordinate rotation and scaling is an option on HAAS, and must be enabled in the parameters page.
See if it is enabled. If not, try DEMO to get 200 hours worth of it.

Never used a machine that didnt use decimal points. It seems to me that it is just one more way you can screw yourself up. Do you guys like it, or just deal with it?

Chobin

If you read some of the Okuma posts from Wade, you'll see that his control won't even accept decimals anywhere. I think some older controls were that way, and for compatibility reasons new ones have the ability to use old programs with no decimals.
Personally, prefer decimals hands down.

Fanuc 7M controls don't use decimals either. You have to be very careful when inputting numbers. One missed digit will likely cause a crash. I was so glad when ours finally died.

Salsa
That is an option you can buy. Unlike Fanuc though, you pay them and they give you the code over the phone so no service call is necessary.
However, it is possible to put it in DEMO mode for 200 hours.
Parameter 57 - ENA ROT & SC. I think the code is demo.
First change Bit7 in settings to OFF < PARAMETER LOCK>

Back