What's new
What's new

Moving a cmm, Mitutoyo BH305

landm1

Cast Iron
Hello,

Somewhere I read a thread on moving a cmm, a Mitutoyo BH305, small buy real heavy manual. Great machine, Open Dimis software. Of coarse, no brackets, I think I read some time back that you need to get the weight off the air bearings, moving it about 300 miles in the back of my pickup. It would be nice to rent a set of brackets, let me know if you have any ideas, I am sure I will need to rig something up.

Mike

Hi Dear, do you have the operator manual of the BH305 from Mitutoyo ? thank you very much :)

I would post his in the Metrology section you may get better information.

Well, he asked this question 4 years ago, and while Guiz912 may claim to be from Belgium, the phrasing and "Hi Dear" resonates strongly with the posts I've been seeing on Facebook and posts from Chinese and/or Indians...

I'm pretty sure the OP probably figured it out (or didn't, and cost a lot of money), or a spammer has resurrected a 4 year old thread.

I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Well, he asked this question 4 years ago, and while Guiz912 may claim to be from Belgium, the phrasing and "Hi Dear" resonates strongly with the posts I've been seeing on Facebook and posts from Chinese and/or Indians.
Whilst there's strong reasons to think that. I think this cat is O.K. Google of "Guiz912" pull's up threads like this.

Aide a l'utilisation : Fanuc i-TC | Usinages

He has a Fanuc with an Oi-tc. There's many others. I'm putting the "Hi Dears" down to Google or other translate. I've found it does that when you don't exactly specify the masculine or feminine verb, as many of the European languages have.
I'd cut him some slack. But noted *, its still a 4 Year old thread.

Regards Phil.

"Lieber" in German is "Dear" technically, more appropriately used; Dear Sir or Lieber Herr. But using a translator can screw ya.

Plus who knows maybe the OP is still dragging his CMM around in his pickup, trying to figure out how to unload it now.

Back