What's new
What's new

help with loading tools in Matsuura RA2

Merdailleurs

Plastic
Hi there,

I am in the process of loading my machine with tools for the first time.

I am doing this with slow and step by step methodology.

I can load most tools in the carrousel except for tool 20.

When I send a m6 command , I get a flashing red led alarm on the toolchange interface under the letters PS and the following message in the alm directory::typing:

182:seq error2

users message
403: unusable t code
411: t-command nothing
x axis interlock on

Does anybody know what i should be doing with this.:confused:

many thanks

Merdailleurs

tanks for the info

Hi Boban, where do you take this information from, it seems a lot more up to date than my mx3 control.

Yet it gives me a hint where to look.

I will try with this information and seeif it works.

Many thanks!

Merdailleurs

MX3 manual is difficult to understand

Yhe MX3 manual doesn't describe tool change on matsuure.

Litterature is not well detailed.

I have managed to get RA2 operator manual from ebay.

This should help greatly.

I hope...

Thanks!

Merdailleurs

Yhe MX3 manual doesn't describe tool change on matsuure.

Litterature is not well detailed.

That's because toolchanging is not a Yaskawa function. Toolchanging, pallet changing, gear shifting, magazine and turret controls, etc. are all governed by ladder software developed by the MTB, in this case Matsuura. The builder of the control does not have a say in how those mechanical devices work. The control's primary job is to manage the motion control (axis movement).

I suspect nitroot is right about your alarms. it sounds like the ladder can't find a tool number that you commanded. On your first post, you didn't specify the type of CNC. This is crucial information that you can't leave out. Nitroot posted some screenshots to help you, but he couldn't have known they would be different than your screens. (I suspect his CNC is a J300 or i80.) You will probably have to look on the diagnostic screen, perhaps in the area of 8600. Your MX screen will not look anything like those posted by nitroot. This type of information will need to be gotten from a Matsuura manual. Perhaps by now you've received the one you ordered.

Metaltech're right, this is a manual of the machine type MATSUURA MC-510VG
System YASNAK 300, I was not sure what type of system is the RA-2.
I own the machine, MATSUURA RA-1 SYSTEM MX-III.
Today I found some time to find your problem in the book of the operator manual.

403: t unusable code:
T code that is not used has been commanded.

411: t-nothing command
T code is not specified at command M06

Instructions follow:

1. depress the DGN key to produce the DGN screen
2. enter 8600 by using the DATA key
3. Depress the CURSOR key. The tool monitor screen is displayed on the CRT. This screen contains a display of the tool No being used and the pocket No.
4. If the tool magazine has 20 tool pocket ,the tool monitor screen will have three pages.
If the tool magazine has 30 tool pocket ,the tool monitor screen will have 4 pages.
Select a screen by using the PAGE key.

Setting of tool No

1. Set the mode switch to MANUAL
2. depress the DGN key to produce the DGN screen
3. enter 8600 by using the DATA key
4. Depress the CURSOR key. The tool monitor screen is displayed on the CRT. This screen contains a display of the tool No being used and the pocket No.
5.Set the NC system switch (SETTING # 6219) TO 1

THIS OPERATIONS PERMIT SETTING OF THE TOOL No AS DESCRIPTED BELOW.

I believe that this will solve your problem. If you needed I will scan these pages from the book.

Back