What's new
What's new

Help Hitachi Seiki TF20

cinek84

Plastic
Guys,

Myself and few other guys would like to know how to resolve the issue below,
Machine Hitachi Seiki has been down for some period of time, after turning machine back on two alarms has raised:
1060 Turret Unit Program Error
1033 Turret Drive Unit Alarm
And turret won't index...
We have been recommend to load PMC parameters,
After this was completed via 'LOAD' slide-button on the TPDU unit turret started to index,
However 1033 is still present,
Is this is because the Handheld MDI/DPI unit wasn't used to clear the data prior loading,
We found lack of respond on other forum, any help will be much appreciate,

Hello,

can you tell me the control of the machine? And the model of the Turret Unit? When the turret is on station 1, does it show station 1? And did you properly align the turret?

John

Hello,
did you put the first station to cutting position manually and then press the three key combination to change the control to position 1 and refresh the turret station signal? This is the only way to reset the turret index position

John

Hello,
did you put the first station to cutting position manually and then press the three key combination to change the control to position 1 and refresh the turret station signal? This is the only way to reset the turret index position

John

Hello John,

I own Hitachi Seiki TF20 with Fanuc 21T B and Powermate E. I have a backup of Fanuc parametrs on memory card created by technitian on my machine. Now I have 1033 error, probably due to battery. I follow the instructions to get rid of the error but with no success.

Could you please tell me what issue it can be?IMG_8122.jpgIMG_8123.JPG

Is machine to be set in JOG / MDI / EDIT /MEM ? Any other hints? I've tryed several times... Also the LED's on the Powermate are not flashing but S1, S0, EN are on - that does it mean? I have no DPL.

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike

the 1033 can be broken into multiple alarms; but they arent view-able without the DPL/MDI Unit. What was the original alarm you had? The reset procedure is for resetting the turret index if it get stuck or resets mid index. The 1033 is an issue with the PowerMate Drive itself.

S0 just means the drive is 'ON' - will blink when active/running
S1 means there is an alarm that needs to be read via the DPL/MDI
EN means there is power to the drive

Let me know
John

Hello John,

Many thanks for your response!

A year ago when I bought the machine I had alarm 1033 due to battery connector taken out by mistake...
Now I have 1033 from the beginning - nothing else.
So now I thought something is wrong with battery too. And I've performed above procedure technitian showed to me again. He had DPL then and had made a copy of parameters on my SRAM card.

From what you've written I should check alarms via DPL.
I've seen dpl on this web site: http://www.mfgoregon.com/seikitf20
Is this the only model of DPL that will work with powermate - DPL/MDI A02B-0118-C042 ???
I assume I'm supposed to purchase it... or is this any software + cable to connect computer to Powermate E?

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike

well for starters - have you checked / replaced the battery to get that off the list? You might be able to get it working with just that. Like I said the 1033 is a list of alarms; so maybe your's is just triggered by low battery, worth a shot!

John

Hello John,

Sorry for delay and thanks for reply.
Well - first thing I did was checking batteries, they were ok. But as I previously had problems with them. I was able to do one thing without DPL - I've performed procedure I've sent earlier with no success.
Now I look for someone around with DPL but so far cont of technitian is 50-70% of new DPL - so I consider purchasing it.
Now - will you be able to supply some information how to operate DPL and diagnose alarm?

And one more question. I'm planning to check (disconnect and connect again) all wires connected to Powermate. If lack of connection is a problem, will Powermate start working after restart or clearing alarm via DPL is needed anyway?

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike

OK - so we know the battery is good - that's a good start.

If it is a connection issue you shouldn't need the DPL - that is mainly to diagnose and view more details about the drive. You can try the cable connect/disconnect and see how that works. What are you getting for price on the DPL - I may have a spare I can sell. PM me if that is better -

John

Hello John,

Sorry for delay and thanks for reply.
Well - first thing I did was checking batteries, they were ok. But as I previously had problems with them. I was able to do one thing without DPL - I've performed procedure I've sent earlier with no success.
Now I look for someone around with DPL but so far cont of technitian is 50-70% of new DPL - so I consider purchasing it.
Now - will you be able to supply some information how to operate DPL and diagnose alarm?

And one more question. I'm planning to check (disconnect and connect again) all wires connected to Powermate. If lack of connection is a problem, will Powermate start working after restart or clearing alarm via DPL is needed anyway?

Best Regards,

Mike

Back