What's new
What's new

Need help on how to adjust the parameter on Bar face in mazatrol

Janc2y

Plastic
Hello to all,

I just want to ask anybody who knows how to adjust the parameter in BAR FACING in mazatrol(mazak nexus) because it is not cutting through the center is is always have something left uncut residue in the center even if i put zero value on X diameter. Hope someone can help me.

The tool should go past center the distance of the nose radius.. Do you have a nose
radius in the tool data???

Watch the #'s as it faces, you should see it go past center.

The other possibility, your turret is out of whack, and you are either low or high.

The nose radius in tool data is ok. FACING process is ok is passed through the center but the BAR FACING process does not always leave an uncut residue. I donot know what parameter need to adjust.

Do you have a parameters manual to hand?

I have a Nexus 2 Control, and I think its parameter TC56 you might be looking for?

Do you have a parameters manual to hand?

I have a Nexus 2 Control, and I think its parameter TC56 you might be looking for?

I tried already that TC56 but it was only used in FACING process but not in BAR FACING(im using bar in tool to flat the center face but in the toolpath it never passed through the center).

Janc2y

If you have any value other than ZERO as your cutting point in Z it will not go past X ZERO on the face of a part leaving the uncut portion you are referring to.

Good luck

Back