What's new
What's new

Need Tree VMC technician

jacup84

Plastic
I have a Tree VMC 1060 mill worked on. I am in the east Tennessee area, and have tried to get the machine working and have had no luck. How is the easiest way to find one and be reliable. THANKS IN advanced.

siemens acramatic 2100 control. All parameters have been check, all drives have no errors, spindle drive has power. On the back left side I have power to boards but no green lights are on. Machine will power on and load with many fault codes. Most sensor codes which I believe because they are not getting power. When I press and hold green start button it will not latch in and the z (spindle) starts to move down now almost about 3 inches from table. I have done all I felt comfortable with. Like checking parameters, switched sister boards, checked ribbon cables, created a new backup file, and tried last file when machine ran. This machine has been setting off for almost 2 years at my work with no one to run it. Now I have an employee that can run it, but doesn't know the maintenance side of it. So I'm looking for a technician company to cone and repair it that deals with these machines. I found once in North Carolina I believe but it's the weekend and I'm not 100% sure they service this machine still.

ZPS out of Milwaukee is the OEM for that machine. I've had several Tree machines, but I know nothing about the Acramatic controls.

I did not know that. So you think I should look for someone who knows the controls over the machine?

Back